Friday, September 19, 2008

Better late ~ a brief note from D.J. Manly

Hi Jeanne!
D.J. has arrived. Sorry I'm late and absent and the whole bit. :)
That said, I appreciate the invitation.
I've been writing M/M romantica for awhile now... a few years at least. With a sociological background, I have been told that my books have lessons to teach and although, I don't write to "preach"...lol...some readers have told me that my writing has changed their minds about a lot of things, namely about love between men. Men do and can fall in love, with each other, and first time readers of m/m fiction have told me that my work makes them believers. That's really nice. Come visit my website at www.djmanly.com
And drop me a line, if you read me and like me.
My readers are the best anywhere.

No comments: