Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bend in the Road ~ Cover Art!


Doing the Hora of joy! My cover is ready!!!


You see before you, Aryeh Nachman from In the Lion's Den. I had to make a decision which of my four lovely lads I would feature and Aryeh sprang to mind because, after all, he's had experience. In the story, Aryeh posed for the real life Simeon Solomon. Solomon was a well known Victorian painter. He was also admittedly gay and Jewish. Oscar Wilde quite admired his work.
I also have my very first front and spine art work! I can't wait to share Aryeh and the boys with the world.

7 comments:

Michelle Hasker said...

Very nice cover!

Kris Jacen said...

I can't wait to hear how the readers take to the boys. I'm sure they'll love them as much as we do.

Jeanne said...

Thanks, gals
I hope so, too.

Maggie Nash said...

Oh he is yummy! Very nice Jeanne :-)

Jeanne said...

Isn't he though?

K. Z. Snow said...

Yeah, I'd certainly have him pose for me. I wouldn't attempt his portrait, unless I gave it a whirl with fingerpaints, but I'd sure have him pose...and pose...and pose some more. ;-)

Very nice, Jeanne. It's getting better all the time, no?

Jolie Cain said...

That is one hot cover, love. Thanks for stopping by. :)